Mental Health Bed
Our Mental Health electric high/low seclusion bed provides a safe, secure environment for both resident and carer, whilst maintaining the traditional functions and features of a conventional electric hi/lo bed. Designed in conjunction with mental health, OH & S and dementia professionals, the Jomor Mental health bed has eliminated the need for traditional hand controls and direct 240 V power supply. All panels are tamper proof and care has been taken to eliminate any entrapment areas.
- Height range 225 mm to 710 mm
- Hoist clearance 160 mm
- Safe Working Load 200 kg
- Power cords and cabling is concealed within the bed frame
- No 240 V power supply (operated by small portable battery supply)
- Elimination of potential entrapment points
- Smooth sealed finish
- Pivot points with Teflon bushes (for smooth quiet operation)
- Head section actuators with anti-jam
- Fixed solid foot and mattress retainer with flush mounted control switch
- OH&S friendly rounded corners on mattress frame
- Finished with rust proof MS and durable epoxy powder coated enamel (antique beige).
- Long Single
- King Single